In this session we mainly looked at creating 3D data for plants. We looked at photoshop for tidying up a plant image for use as an image prop and we looked at some resources available on the Internet and how you could use those for your plant 3D data.
- 00:21 changes to the Plant tool, 3D Plant Geometry
- 01:20 using photoshop to create plant image props, using the clone stamp tool to add extra leaves to the plant image
- 14:17 creating an image prop using the photoshop image
- 17:23 editing the plant definition to add the image prop
- 20:01 getting 3D plant geometry from the Vectorworks Resource Manager
- 22:21 getting plant image props from the Internet (using the Ozbreed.com.au website)
Landscape October 2016 pm