In this session we looked at callouts, the notes database, and customizing the workspace.
- 00:18 looking at the callout tool, starting with the manual from 1011 – intermediate annotation
- 01:34 looking at the callout tool preferences
- 01:41 setting callout tool arrow preferences
- 02:09 choosing to get the callout text from a database, and choosing the database location
- 02:43 discussion about the use of a single database for all projects, or a series of databases for individual projects
- 06:16 choosing to place the text as a keynote
- 07:14 creating a new note and choosing the description
- 11:29 discussion about choosing the options for the note legend and keynote text, choosing whether to use prefixes, numbers, or descriptions
- 33:43 discussion about upgrading your old workspace to the new version of Vectorworks, or starting from the new vision of Vectorworks and slightly modifying a standard workspace, because if you copy an old workspace into the new version of Vectorworks you might lose many of the new tools or concepts
- 45:24 the changes to the library structure in Vectorworks 2017, with the default library is not used as much as the object styles library
- 51:40 installing third-party plug-ins (for example the archoncad plug-ins)
Architect October 2016 am
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.