In this session we looked at textures, specifically looking at how to use displacement mapping to create a more realistic ground cover texture using Displacement Mapping.
- 00:10 looking for a suitable image to use as a texture
- 01:52 editing an image to create a suiteable image for displacement mapping, a grey scale image is needed
- 05:09 creating an extrusion to test the texture
- 06:35 creating a new texture that uses displacement mapping
- 11:22 editing the texture
- 17:24 creating a texture bed on a site model
- 19:12 editing the displacement mapping image
- 23:00 creating a Grass texture
- 26:02 creating a new texture with a flower image
- 39:56 creating a pool using a sweep
- 43:41 adding the centre object
- 46:31 using the clip cube to see the cross section
- 48:26 editing the sweep
Landscape August 2016 pm
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.