In this session we looked at textures, especially making a water texture and what parts of the texture make it look like water. We also used a worksheet to calculate the volume of water in a fountain and what size of pump is needed to circulate the volume.
- 00:14 display light preferences.
- 01:22 editing a light using the Visualization palette.
- 02:10 applying a standard Vectorworks water texture.
- 02:44 controlling lighting options in a rendered view
- 04:13 creating a pool with a wall around it so that the wall can have a color a see if the wall color is visible through the water.
- 16:18 calculating the volume of water in the pool using a worksheet to find the volume. This worksheet can be edited to calculate the pump required to circulate the water in the pool.
- 23:04 creating a faster Renderworks style.
- 28:35 creating a glow texture to mimic a light fixture.
- 34:00 using the Render Bitmap tool to render a small area of the scene.
- 43:03 editing a glass texture and understanding what bump, reflectivity, glass transparency, and explaining what refraction is.
- 47:25 using the Clip Tool and Split Tool on viewports.
Landscape July 2016 pm
I have created some extremely effective content, but you have to be a member to see it, sorry. Please become a member so that you can access this content.