In this session we looked at setting up the page size, exporting to PDF, controlling walls, simple 3D modeling, and a quick look at subdivision modeling.
- 00:28 how to use the page set up to set up documents for large format printing, using page scaling.
- 05:37 page set up
- 06:42 exporting drawings to PDF using Publish, and looking at the options that can be used to reduce the file size of the PDF.
- 09:30 printing the PDF file from Acrobat, scaling the drawing to fit the printer.
- 12:34 file size of the PDF when exported, how can you reduce this?.
- 17:00 using classes and graphics on walls.
- 29:48 exporting the wall style to a library.
- 32:50 creating a roof from walls.
- 34:35 creating gable ends to the roof.
- 36:51 using the Fit Walls to Objects command (used to be called fit Walls to roof).
- 37:18 how to use Unified View.
- 43:28 simple 3-D modelling, trying to create a more organic shape.
- 51:44 a quick look at subdivision modelling.
- 53:53 using the deformed tool in the filler the edge to create more organic forms.
Getting Started July 2016 am
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.