In this session we looked at setting up the page size, exporting to PDF, controlling walls, simple 3D modeling, and a quick look at subdivision modeling.
- 00:28 how to use the page set up to set up documents for large format printing, using page scaling.
- 05:37 page set up
- 06:42 exporting drawings to PDF using Publish, and looking at the options that can be used to reduce the file size of the PDF.
- 09:30 printing the PDF file from Acrobat, scaling the drawing to fit the printer.
- 12:34 file size of the PDF when exported, how can you reduce this?.
- 17:00 using classes and graphics on walls.
- 29:48 exporting the wall style to a library.
- 32:50 creating a roof from walls.
- 34:35 creating gable ends to the roof.
- 36:51 using the Fit Walls to Objects command (used to be called fit Walls to roof).
- 37:18 how to use Unified View.
- 43:28 simple 3-D modelling, trying to create a more organic shape.
- 51:44 a quick look at subdivision modelling.
- 53:53 using the deformed tool in the filler the edge to create more organic forms.
Getting Started July 2016 am
I have created some extremely effective content, but you have to be a member to see it, sorry. Please become a member so that you can access this content.