In this session we looked at adding special characters to text, creating sloping walls, techniques with viewports and batch rendering.
- 00:24 how to find the degree mark on a Windows machine using the Character Map.
- 02:13 how to create a sloping wall (a wall that leans over) using multiple extrude, solid modelling, and auto hybrid.
- 07:08 how to make an elevation viewport that shows two parts of the design, which you can do by splitting the viewport and adding a semiopaque object.
- 12:53 creating a viewport that fades to white by using a gradient that goes from transparent to white. We also covered how to create and manipulate gradients using the attribute mapping tool.
- 19:07 splitting a viewport and moving the section line through the building
- 22:36 how to create a batch render job. How to set up the batch render job, how to start the batch render job, and how to find the rendered images.
- 27:17 importing the batch render images into Vectorworks.
- 32:18 creating a bay window using windoor or by creating extrusions. The most important part is to make sure that the object is a symbol for inserting in a wall.
- 44:25 creating a roof truss object by drawing the elevation of the object using polygons, extruding it, then making it into an auto hybrid for repeating on the roof.
Architect July 2016 pm
I have created some extremely effective content, but you have to be a member to see it, sorry. Please become a member so that you can access this content.