In this session we looked at clerestory windows, the eyedropper tool, windoor and camera match.
- 00:00 inserting a window in a wall as a clerestory window
- 05:39 inserting a window so that it does not show up in plan, but shows in 3-D
- 09:32 setting default callout attributes
- 10:45 sitting default values using the eyedropper tool
- 14:00 what should be in a template and what should be in the default content
- 15:29 using copy or apply with windoor symbols
- 16:32 windoor sills and trims
- 19:14 adding windoor symbols to the folder for copying and applying
- 21:12 camera match
Architect May 2016 am
I have created some extremely effective content, but you have to be a member to see it, sorry. Please become a member so that you can access this content.