In this session we looked at creating an accessible toilet using symbols, creating internal room elevations, the heliodon, and what things should be included in a template file.
- 00:00 using a symbol for an accessible toilet
- 01:03 how will you use the toilet symbol
- 02:00 deciding what parts should be in the symbol
- 02:30 duplicating a symbol
- 03:59 creating symbols that work with each other
- 07:22 using the toilet symbol
- 11:04 adding loci to the symbol to assist drawing
- 13:12 editing the symbol to control automatic convert to group
- 18:16 mirror the symbol using the right mouse click
- 30:11 creating wall elevations
- 35:09 editing multiple Heliodons
- 40:14 what should be in a template
- 47:16 setting tool preferences for a template
Architect April 2016 am
I have created some extremely effective content, but you have to be a member to see it, sorry. Please become a member so that you can access this content.