In this webinar we looked at the problem of creating a swale on a sloping site. This is a detailed problem and it required us to look at site modifiers and site sections. The swale needed to create a scoop out at the front then take that soil and mound it in front of the drain.
If you are not familiar with site modifiers and site modelling, you might find this webinar to be extremely detailed. If you understand site modelling and site modifiers, you might find this webinar to be extremely beneficial.
- looking at the swale problem
- smoothing the site model
- finding site model problems
- smoothing the site modifiers
- adding extra site modifiers to smooth the drain
- creating a site model section