I believe that these basic technical drawing (mechanical drawing) skills are vital. I know that Vectorworks can be used to complete a lot of these tasks automatically, but it is still important to understand how they work.
- introduction to technical drawing
- looking at the technical drawing exercises on this website
- creating an orthogonal drawing
- drawn lines tangent to a curve
- creating a fillet corner with Vectorworks
- creating a fillet corner manually
- placing a house on the plan using triangulation
- finding two curves that join at tangent
- review of the book “the shallows” and how it explains the changes in your brain
- looking at the work by the E I T students
I have created some extremely effective content, but you have to be a member to see it, sorry. Please become a member so that you can access this content.