In this session we looked at detailing again. We have covered detailing in an earlier manual, but there are always questions about how to finish the project and detail. Of course, how you detail depends on your drawing philosophy.
In this session, I had a more complete 3D model to work with. This shows you that the better the model, the better the details you can extract from the section.
- Editing Wall Style to change the wall height to suite the floor framing.
- Editing the Wall Style to project the cladding down the wall to cover the floor framing.
- Creating a section viewport from a plan viewport.
- Editing layers in a section viewport.
- Editing classes in a section viewport.
- Editing Advanced Properties in section viewports.
- Adding details to the annotation part of the section viewport.
- Creating a detail viewport from the section viewport.
- Setting the Section Lines Instances so the Section lines appear on other viewports.
- Editing the Section Lines Instances on other viewports.
- Adding breaklines to a Section Lines Instance.
- Creating a Detail Viewport from the section viewport.
- Setting the graphic attributes on a section viewport.
- Detailer tool (Aust. and NZ only).
- Repetitive Unit tool.
- Discussion about Detail Viewports and how they stay coordinated.
I have created some extremely effective content, but you have to be a member to see it, sorry. Please become a member so that you can access this content.