In this session we looked at detailing. We have covered detailing in an earlier manual, but there are always questions about how to finish the project and detail. Of course, how you detail depends on your drawing philosophy.
There is a long discussion about the level of information you need to provide, and can you use the 3D model to create the details.
- What should the details look like
- Drawing philosophy and how it affects the detailing.
- Using a Detail Viewport (VW 2013 only)
- If you do not have VW 2013, use the Detail Reference Box
- Creating a Section Viewport
- Editing the Advanced Properties on the Section Viewport
- Using the Section Viewport to create details
- troubles with the wall framer
- looking at the SST_0905 manual