This is the movie from the BIM Special Interest Group, August 2012, creating a BIM workflow, part 3, Roofing.
- Setting up Stories for a Split-level house
- Using Layer Colors.
- Select Connected Objects.
- Editing Story settings.
- Creating a roof for a Split-level House.
- Creating the roof for a split level house with two roofs.
- Calculating where two roofs intersect.
- How Vectorworks creates a hole in a roof.
- Making a complex roof from 3 Simple roofs
I have created some extremely effective content, but you have to be a member to see it, sorry. Please become a member so that you can access this content.