Site Area Analysis. In this workshop, we will look at starting a domestic project. In the first part of the exercise, we will be looking at a small site, and we will analyze the area of the site and the area of the house using a worksheet.
Next, we want to look at subdividing the original site, and we will need to calculate the new areas for the site and houses, and finally, we will be looking at the impact of the sun and surrounding buildings on our concept.
- Site Area Analysis – Introduction
- Creating the Site Plan
- Creating Layers and Classes for Counting
- Creating The Existing Site Worksheet
- Creating The Proposed Site Worksheet
- Changing the Building Areas
- Costing the Proposed Building
- Creating Massing Models
- Creating a Solar Study
- Site Model
- Create Viewports