- The Vectorworks online user group is meeting again in February. There is a free meeting in the 2nd week of February. Be quick, the January meeting filled up in 30 mins.click on this link to see the calendar.
- Backing up your work is vital. Install automated backup software to save time, and save your work. click on this link.
- Many of my clients do not know that we have created some of the best short manuals for Vectorworks. These are short task-based manuals without movies. There are about 16 manuals on a range of topics. click on this link.
- Courses are starting again. Learn Vectorworks in the new classroom, online. Small classes, interactive, click on this link for details
- The second edition of my Landmark and 3D Modeling manuals have started shipping. I’ve got mine! click on this link
- Here is one of my popular youtube movies on the Snap Loupe tool in Vectorworks 2009 and 2010 click on this link
++ 64 21 743 470
skype me: [email protected]
follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/archoncad
view my youtube videos: http://www.youtube.com/archoncad
follow my blogs: http://web.me.com/jpickup1/Site/Blog/Blog.html