In this session we looked at callouts, the notes database, and customizing the workspace.
- 00:18 looking at the callout tool, starting with the manual from 1011 – intermediate annotation
- 01:34 looking at the callout tool preferences
- 01:41 setting callout tool arrow preferences
- 02:09 choosing to get the callout text from a database, and choosing the database location
- 02:43 discussion about the use of a single database for all projects, or a series of databases for individual projects
- 06:16 choosing to place the text as a keynote
- 07:14 creating a new note and choosing the description
- 11:29 discussion about choosing the options for the note legend and keynote text, choosing whether to use prefixes, numbers, or descriptions
- 33:43 discussion about upgrading your old workspace to the new version of Vectorworks, or starting from the new vision of Vectorworks and slightly modifying a standard workspace, because if you copy an old workspace into the new version of Vectorworks you might lose many of the new tools or concepts
- 45:24 the changes to the library structure in Vectorworks 2017, with the default library is not used as much as the object styles library
- 51:40 installing third-party plug-ins (for example the archoncad plug-ins)
Architect October 2016 amThere is some great protected information here that is only available to paying subscribers. You must be an active paying subscriber to see it, but you can Subscribe here.