In this session we looked at creating an accessible toilet using symbols, creating internal room elevations, the heliodon, and what things should be included in a template file.
- 00:00 using a symbol for an accessible toilet
- 01:03 how will you use the toilet symbol
- 02:00 deciding what parts should be in the symbol
- 02:30 duplicating a symbol
- 03:59 creating symbols that work with each other
- 07:22 using the toilet symbol
- 11:04 adding loci to the symbol to assist drawing
- 13:12 editing the symbol to control automatic convert to group
- 18:16 mirror the symbol using the right mouse click
- 30:11 creating wall elevations
- 35:09 editing multiple Heliodons
- 40:14 what should be in a template
- 47:16 setting tool preferences for a template
Architect April 2016 amThere is some great protected information here that is only available to paying subscribers. You must be an active paying subscriber to see it, but you can Subscribe here.