Welcome to the May edition of the archoncad newsletter. The theme this month is how to help your business. Learning is important. If you wanted to cut down a tree, you’d use a sharp chainsaw. Learning is like sharpening the saw.
- Training is always important, and free training always seems to be popular. This month we will be looking at the Stair Tools. Click on this link for details.
- Each week the guys at Vectorworking (http://www.vectorworking.com/) create a news digest. The digest is a round up all the news and links they can find for Vectorworks. Check it out at the Vectorworking site, down on the left-hand side. While you are there, become a member of Vectorworking, it’s an open community for all of us and there is some valuable information there.
- VectorWorks offers the possibility of creating spreadsheets within the drawing. That means you can count things, create databases, extract information. Read more…
- I can help you with one-on-one consultancy and customization. Let me help you to get get better and have more fun with Vectorworks. Email me, or skpye me for details, and don’t forget about the online courses starting in May 2010
- Book Review – The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. The seven habits are so important to not just your business, but also your life. So, you could say that is book is not just a business book. Read More…
skype me: email@example.com
follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/archoncad
follow my youtube videos: http://www.youtube.com/archoncad
follow my blogs: http://archoncad.blogspot.com