In this session we looked at using basic tools to create a drawing showing a plan, front elevation, and side elevation of an object. The purpose was to show that different options that you have for simple problems.
- 01:02 page setup
- 02:00 snaps and the snapping palette
- 07:27 creating rectangles
- 07:47 edting rectangel size on the Object Info palette
- 08:18 moving one rectangle to line up with another
- 10:55 changing the attributes of a rectangle
- 14:17 placing a circle accurately
- 17:11 mirror tool
- 19:11 using smartcursor to draw front elevation from the plan
- 24:36 using fillet tool to create the welds in the elevation
- 26:43 explaining the concept of Add Surface to join objects together
- 27:41 using the wall tool in the rectangel mode
- 28:13 using trim tool on walls
- 30:45 using the offset tool to complete the elevations
- 32:29 using the smart cursor to accurately draw the right elevation
- 41:35 placing dimensions
- 46:45 setting the layer scale to draw a building or object and looking at options for placing dimensions on the design layer or viewport annotation.
Getting Started October 2016 amThere is some great protected information here that is only available to paying subscribers. You must be an active paying subscriber to see it, but you can Subscribe here.