In this session we looked at textures, specifically looking at how to use displacement mapping to create a more realistic ground cover texture using Displacement Mapping.
- 00:10 looking for a suitable image to use as a texture
- 01:52 editing an image to create a suiteable image for displacement mapping, a grey scale image is needed
- 05:09 creating an extrusion to test the texture
- 06:35 creating a new texture that uses displacement mapping
- 11:22 editing the texture
- 17:24 creating a texture bed on a site model
- 19:12 editing the displacement mapping image
- 23:00 creating a Grass texture
- 26:02 creating a new texture with a flower image
- 39:56 creating a pool using a sweep
- 43:41 adding the centre object
- 46:31 using the clip cube to see the cross section
- 48:26 editing the sweep
Landscape August 2016 pm
There is some great protected information here that is only available to paying subscribers. You must be an active paying subscriber to see it, but you can Subscribe here.