In this session we looked at clerestory windows, the eyedropper tool, windoor and camera match.
- 00:00 inserting a window in a wall as a clerestory window
- 05:39 inserting a window so that it does not show up in plan, but shows in 3-D
- 09:32 setting default callout attributes
- 10:45 sitting default values using the eyedropper tool
- 14:00 what should be in a template and what should be in the default content
- 15:29 using copy or apply with windoor symbols
- 16:32 windoor sills and trims
- 19:14 adding windoor symbols to the folder for copying and applying
- 21:12 camera match
Architect May 2016 amThere is some great protected information here that is only available to paying subscribers. You must be an active paying subscriber to see it, but you can Subscribe here.