In this session we looked at the resources that have been created this month on the Educations Resources page. Each month more resources are being added, so it is a good idea to see how the resources are being added and if the order of the resources need amending.
- Essential tutorial manual and how the new chapter on 3D modeling has an added to introduce users to 3D.
- Why does the Essential use a consistent object for many of the different exercises.
- Edward de Bono and his book on Simplicity.
- Edward de Bono “those who know the system cannot image the problem facing those who do not” and how this relates to teaching Vectorworks.
- New posts on the Education resources page.
- New ways of drawing, using objects rather than lines, and using the editing tools like Move by Point, mirror, and offset.
- Creating a 3D object using extrusions, Add Solid and Subtract Solid.
- Using a 3D model to create a drawing using Create Multiple Viewports.